And that is according to Buzzfeed. Now here is my take on this.
Let me see now…
1. I love collecting notebooks.
2. I never, ever, write the first page of a notebook.
3. Pink highlighter only.
4. I only use pilot retractable pens (black, blue and red) for my charting, and pilot g-tec in .3 or .4 for everything else.
5. I copy notes, then re-write them when I get home.
6. I will skin you alive if you will not return my favorite pens. (refer to #4).
7. If at all possible, notebooks must NOT be wide-ruled.
8. I cried when my collections of planner/journal/diary from PMA were ruined because of those infernal termites. (Calling all good and kind-hearted souls who wants to donate me some of their unused PMA planners/journals years 2004 onwards this Christmas. Thank you!)
Yep, I understand this article a lot. And glad I’m not alone in this world!