I saw the dead, both great and small, standing before God’s throne. And the books were opened, including the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to what they had done, as recorded in the books. The sea gave up its dead, and death and the grave gave up their dead. And all were judged according to their deeds. Then death and the grave were thrown into the lake of fire. This lake of fire is the second death. And anyone whose name was not found recorded in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of fire. Revelation 20:12-15 NLT
PHASE 1: Salvation of the LORD’S Flock
- Separation of Sheep and Goats (Saved and Unsaved) Matthew 25:31-46
- Declaration of all saved Christian’s Acquittal. Immediate dismissal of their cases. Will be directly led by the guards to Shamayim.
PHASE 2: Prosecution of the Goats
The Lord’s judgment for the outsiders (1 Corinthians 5:13). Judgment according to God’s law or the 10 Commandments.
- Segregation of the remnants into groups:
Group A: Those who never heard of the Gospel.
- Division 1: Righteous / Conscientious
- Division 2: Unrighteous / Wicked
Group B: Those who heard the Gospel.
- Division 1: Lukewarm Christians / Apostates and Heretics
- Division 2: Non-believers including the Atheists, Agnostics, and Satanists.
Group A will be judged first according to God’s law written in their hearts (Romans 2:15). Everyone who obeyed the law perfectly and passed the Lord’s standard, even without knowing HIM or hearing about the LORD JESUS CHRIST will be taken by the guards to Shamayim without having to go through the prosecution process.
- The prosecution of the remnants of Group A and all of Group B.
Each of these remnants has a divine counsel (angelic lawyers) to help them defend their case before the Lord. Their divine counsels are basically their Guardian Angels who have been the direct witness on how they lived their entire lives. The angel will be the one who will read to the Lord and to the 24 elders of the heavenly jury (Revelation 4:4) all the person’s good and bad points, all the laws he / she violated, as well as the why and how he / she ended up among the goats.
PHASE 3: Final Judgment of the LORD.
- The Lord’s judgment on each case.
He alone decides who will be allowed to go to Shamayim either through absolute pardon or probation, and those who go with the Devil, his angels, the antichrists, and false prophets to Gehenna.
If you don’t want to be judged according to the law or don’t want to undergo the process of the heavenly court and face trial before all the heavenly hosts, where all your deeds (good and wicked) will be presented before the court, BE A SAVED CHRISTIAN.